Subscribe to this blogs feed

You may use the below methods to subscribe to the rss of this blog: Add to netvibes Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google

Use the following services to subscribe to the podcast:
Add to iTunes Add The Crime Blog to ODEO Add to Pageflakes

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Crime Blog Podcast feedback

I'm currently working on the second episode of the podcast, and after getting some feedback on the first, I will be improving it a bit. It will be more dynamic and energetic, I'll write a tighter script to keep myself from saying 'ummm' or 'uhh' and I'll try to do some more things that will hopefully make it a more professional podcast and also more entertaining for the listener.

On another note, thank you for subscribing to the feed and/or podcast. I didn't think The Crime Blog would start taking off the way it has, it's a great surprise!

Here's a run down of subscribers so far, I'm happy to see that there is a wide variety of people reading and tuning in!

No comments: